“The Power of Friendship”
There is a tremendous blessing that comes out of true friendship.
True friendship is special, and it is to be honored as such.
Honor – to esteem; to regard highly
You should place value on true friendship.
One of the things that make friendship special is that it is by choice.
You choose your friends.
Here are some key things that take place in true friendship:
- Fellowship – Friends enjoy one another’s company. They take time to have fun and fellowship together.
- Respect – Friends treat each other with respect in what they say or do to one another. They will esteem each other. They do not tear one another down.
- Intimate – Friends share private and personal issues with each other, and do not have to worry about it being repeated. They are very confidential with each other.
- Encourage – They are there to give support, confidence and hope to each other. They know how to say the right things to inspire, motivate or cheer each other up.
- Necessary – Friends see the importance of having one another in their lives.
- Devoted – Friends are truly dedicated to one another. They have made a commitment to always be there for each other no matter what.