“The Power of a Vision”
It is very important to have a vision.
Proverbs 29:18 reads, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.”
If you are living this year with no vision, it can go down the drain.
Here are six reasons why you should have a vision:
- A vision helps you to see where you are heading.
-Do you know where you are going this year in every area of your life?
- A vision helps to keep you motivated.
–Motivated – to stimulate to action.
-The more you are motivated, the more you will be stimulated to action.
- A vision helps you to see what is up ahead for you.
-Do you know what is up ahead for you in this year?
- A vision helps you to see things clearly.
-You need to get a clear view of things for your life in this season. It can become very frustrating when you do not have a clear view of things for your life, because you will end up not knowing which way to go or what to do next.
- A vision will give you direction.
-It lets us know which road to take.
- A vision helps you to know what you are aiming for.
-You know what you are set to accomplish.
Now you can see how important it is to have a vision. So, make sure that you have a vision for the rest of this year.